10:00 Trueba cinemas 1
Matangi / Maya / M.I.A.
Stephen Loveridge / United Kingdom, United States (2018 / 96’ / VOSE)
Drawn from a cache of personal video recordings from the past 22 years, director Steve Loveridge’s Sundance award winning MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A. is a startlingly personal profile of the critically acclaimed artist, chronicling her remarkable journey from refugee immigrant to pop star.
- Director: Stephen Loveridge
- Year: 2018
- Country: United Kingdom, United States
- Length: 96 min.
- Original language: English
- Leadings: M.I.A.
- Camera: Graham Boonzaaier, Catherine Goldschmidt, Matt Wainwright
- Editor: Marina Katz, Gabriel Rhodes
- Producers: Lori Cheatle, Andrew Goldman, Paul Mezey
- Film company: Cinereach,Hard Working Movies,Doc Society
Stephen Loveridge is a digital artist and filmmaker from London. MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A. is his first documentary feature film.